Wednesday, November 23, 2011

That kid thinks I'm not Vegan

Yeah, I crave my ribs sometimes or a good slice of cheesy pizza. The kids think me being Vegan is such a big deal and ask me questions all the time. If I say I'm craving meat or cheese, they say, "I thought you're Vegan?". And their voice sounds kind of like, "neener neener, neeeennnnerrr". They act like they caught me doing something. I think it's ok if I have a little something I'm craving every once in awhile. My Mom agrees, but thinks pretty soon I won't crave those things. I just want the kids to understand its not hard to be healthy. My Dad makes the best food ever. And it doesn't even have any animal in it! Our food sophisticates my pallet. That's hard to do. Even my acupuncturist says I have a very sophisticated pallet.

I say, stop stressing about the details and just eat healthy and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment